Kent County Parks Foundation
Rob Meendering Photography
Start the MTB season off right by joining us on April 25th, 2020 for the 31st annual Yankee Springs Time Trial. As one of the largest and longest running time trial races in the Midwest, the event regularly draws over 750 participants who are looking to challenge themselves on some of the most advanced and well maintained single track in the state.
The course is challenging and fun for all, from beginners to elite. The 11+ miles of trail is 95% single track, but affords enough passing room for courteous racing. With participants going off every 10 seconds there is plenty of space between riders, so... it's you against the trail.
The Yankee Springs Time Trial is an all volunteer run, West Michigan Mountain Biking Alliance (WMMBA) benefit event. All proceeds go directly towards maintaining and building the many wonderful trails right here in Western Michigan. For more information, visit the WMMBA web site.
Your support is critical in helping the WMMBA and IMBA work with local land managers, demonstrating that we will continue to build and maintain sustainable trails AND be responsible trail users. Most importantly, you will be helping us develop future trail opportunities and improve our current local trails. Join or renew today and ride with us tomorrow!
As always an excellent event, run like clockwork!
Thank you! My first Yankee TT and I had such an awesome time I can't wait for next year. It was a really well run event. Registration, camping, parking, staging, timing, results, podiums and refreshments all went really really smooth!
As my first MTB race I was amazed at what a well oiled machine the race seemed to be. So as a racer thank you to all the volunteers and organizers!
First time for me, I was #742! Great time for sure, looking forward to next year.
Race was awesome, trail was incredible (much thanks to the trail volunteers... they had their work cut out for them), and the competition was amazing. What a great community of cyclists! Thanks for all the hard work!!
Super fun! Thank you, thank you!
- Start the new year off right by registering for the Yankee Springs Time Trial. For 29 years the YSTT has challenged participants with some of the most advanced and well maintained single track in the state. The time trial puts riding skills and early season fitness to the test in …Read More »
- New for 2018 Thanks to Darrell DeWard with Icon Realty Group LLC, we will be awarding cash prizes for the fastest laps during the Elite / Expert races. The top 3 men and the top 3 women will be recognized for having the HOTTEST OF THE HOT single lap efforts. …Read More »
- Start the new year off right by registering for the Yankee Springs Time Trial. For 28 years the YSTT has challenged participants with some of the most advanced and well maintained single track in the state. The time trial puts riding skills and early season fitness to the test in …Read More »
- Thank You Sponsors, Participants and VolunteersThe West Michigan Mountain Bike Alliance and the Yankee Springs Time Trial Committee would like to thank all of our Sponsors, Participants and Volunteers for making the 28th annual race such an amazing success. This years race had perfect conditions, a record 777 participants and …Read More »
- A huge thank you to Velocity USA and Küat Racks for their generous support of the Yankee Springs Time Trial and our trails here in West Michigan. And the Raffle Winners are: 1st PrizeNick HamptonVelocity Comp Disk Wheelset 2nd PrizeDennis MurphyKüat Sherpa 2 Bike Rack 3rd PrizeHayden Fox50% Off Velocity Comp Disk Wheelset A …Read More »