Start the MTB season off right by joining us on April 23rd, 2017 for the 28th annual Yankee Springs Time Trial. As one of the largest and longest running time trial races in the Midwest, the event regularly draws over 700 participants who are looking to challenge themselves on some of the most advanced and well maintained single track in the state.
The course is challenging and fun for all, from beginners to elite. The 11+ miles of trail is 95% single track, but affords enough passing room for courteous racing. With participants going off every 10 seconds there is plenty of space between riders, so... it's you against the trail.
The Yankee Springs Time Trial is an all volunteer run, West Michigan Mountain Biking Alliance (WMMBA) benefit event. All proceeds go directly towards maintaining and building the many wonderful trails right here in Western Michigan. For more information, visit the WMMBA web site.
Your support is critical in helping the WMMBA and IMBA work with local land managers, demonstrating that we will continue to build and maintain sustainable trails AND be responsible trail users. Most importantly, you will be helping us develop future trail opportunities and improve our current local trails. Join or renew today and ride with us tomorrow!
- A huge thank you to Velocity USA and Küat Racks for their generous support of the Yankee Springs Time Trial and our trails here in West Michigan. And the Raffle Winners are: 1st Prize Nick Hampton Velocity Comp Disk Wheelset 2nd Prize Dennis Murphy Küat Sherpa 2 …Read More »
- The Yankee Springs Time Trial 2017 starting order and bib numbers for pre-registered racers is now available: YSTT_StartOrder Please note: This year we've had a large number of Expert and Elite racers register. In order to ensure that all participants in the Expert and Elite categories are started before riders …Read More »
- Online Registration is now closed. This year we have 698 pre-registered racers for the 2017 Yankee Springs Time Trial! That may be a record. The race is capped at 800 racers, so this leaves only 102 entries available for day-of registration. If you did not pre-register, make sure you arrive early …Read More »
- Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors Velocity USA and Küat Racks, we have two amazing products to raffle off at the Yankee Springs Time Trial. Tickets will be sold from 8:30 AM until the drawing is held at 3:00 PM. Tickets are $5.00 each or $20.00 for 5. You do …Read More »
- As requested by several racers, the Yankee Springs Deep Lake Trail will run in the Red direction on Saturday, April 22nd. The posted direction for Saturday is normally Yellow, but we received permission from the DNR to change the direction so that users can pre-ride the trail in preparation of the Time …Read More »