Start the MTB season off right by joining us on April 23rd, 2017 for the 28th annual Yankee Springs Time Trial. As one of the largest and longest running time trial races in the Midwest, the event regularly draws over 700 participants who are looking to challenge themselves on some of the most advanced and well maintained single track in the state.
The course is challenging and fun for all, from beginners to elite. The 11+ miles of trail is 95% single track, but affords enough passing room for courteous racing. With participants going off every 10 seconds there is plenty of space between riders, so... it's you against the trail.
The Yankee Springs Time Trial is an all volunteer run, West Michigan Mountain Biking Alliance (WMMBA) benefit event. All proceeds go directly towards maintaining and building the many wonderful trails right here in Western Michigan. For more information, visit the WMMBA web site.
Your support is critical in helping the WMMBA and IMBA work with local land managers, demonstrating that we will continue to build and maintain sustainable trails AND be responsible trail users. Most importantly, you will be helping us develop future trail opportunities and improve our current local trails. Join or renew today and ride with us tomorrow!
- Yankee Yellow or Yankee Red for the time trial? We've had several riders ask us that question. So the official answer is... Yankee Red. The time trial is on Sunday and riders are more used to the Red direction. So no changes this year. No excuses now. Less than 3 weeks to register …Read More »
- The Yankee Springs Time Trial Committee is excited to announce that we will have beer service at the race. After many years of negotiating with the DNR we have reached an agreement and they graciously said YES! Partnering with our pint glass sponsor we will be serving beers …Read More »
- Please welcome back Old Mill Brewpub and Grill as a Supporting Sponsor for the YSTT this year. Scott will be giving away Beaver Bars – energy bars made in his commercial kitchen from spent grain used during the brewing of Crazy Beaver Cream Ale. Additional ingredients include oats, honey, raisins, …Read More »
- Please welcome Darrell DeWard with Icon Realty Group as our new partner. Darrell is a local cyclist and real estate guy. Yankee Springs is Darrell’s favorite trail and he’s enjoyed the friendships that have developed since cycling here. Darrell is passionate about making your real estate experience the best it can …Read More »
- Please welcome back as one of our supporting “Swag” sponsor, Alger Bikes. Their continued support of our race each year is greatly appreciated.Read More »