Start the new year off right by registering for the Yankee Springs Time Trial. For 28 years the YSTT has challenged participants with some of the most advanced and well maintained single track in the state. The time trial puts riding skills and early season fitness to the test in a format is fun for all levels of riders. Join us on Saturday, April 28th for an exciting day of MTB racing.
As part of our continued efforts to make the YSTT as safe, fun and exciting as possible, the Yankee Springs Time Trial Committee is proud to announce these changes for this years event:
- Saturday Race – For the first time in the history of the event, the race will be held on a Saturday. This will allow for more spacing between participants and an even better after party.
- Yellow Direction – Following the bi-direction setup of the trail, this years race will run in the Saturday – Yellow direction. Look for exciting changes to the start / finish area.
- Hot Lap Competition – Cash prizes will be awarded to the top Elite/Expert men and women for the fastest single lap efforts.
- Race T-Shirts – Each participant who registers online will receive a free t-shirt sporting a fun and unique design commemorating this years race.
- Beer Corral – Once again, the after party will include a beer corral featuring an expanded selection of local craft beers provided by our sponsors.